New Years Eve is going to be here before you know it, and Orlando just happens to be one of the hot spots for family and adult entertainment! To ensure that you start the year off on the right food, Holiday Coach Lines is ready to help you plan a safe and happy New Years Eve celebration.
Family friendly events:
1. Walt Disney World, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open past midnight with celebrations throughout the parks. They will be topping off their evening with a fantastic fireworks show at midnight.
2. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure will stay open until 1 a.m. with both parks hosting party zones with DJ’s playing music and all your favorite characters appearing in different areas.
3. Sea World will be throwing their own gala where you can dance and celebrate with a DJ playing some of your favorite tunes.
Fun for the over 21:
1. Universal City Walk celebrates with dancing and entertainment including concerts with Smash Mouth and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy! Also at City Walk, on the Piazza at the Loews Hotel, you can enjoy gourmet food samples and wine while listening to live jazz music.
2. Downtown Orlando’s biggest block party will be at Wall Street Plaza, which features 9 venues, live music, outdoor dance floor and complimentary champagne at midnight. Different packages are available for dinner and private party areas.
Now that we’ve given you some great ideas of places to go for your New Years Eve celebration, it’s time to arrange transportation, and we have the perfect solution! We specialize in group transportation…..no matter what the size, so get your group of friends and family together and call us at 1-800-270-9093. We have offices throughout Florida and look forward to helping you with your arrangements!
Let Holiday Coach Lines help make this your safest and happiest New Years Eve ever!